Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Kiss Day - Top Ten Kiss Day Gifts
Friday, April 11, 2008
Hello Lovers! After Great Lovers Day, its time again to celebrate and bask in the feeling of love! Kiss Day is just a few blocks away and all you lovers must be longing for the day to come close fast, if you are looking for the most romantic way to say I Love You silently! That brings us to the problem of deciding on a suitable Kiss Day gift.

Here are Top Ten Kiss Day gifts that you can give to your love:
  1. A kiss itself
  2. Romantic cow bells.
  3. Dolphin show-pieces.
  4. Soothing, aromatic candles.
  5. Cute lamps.
  6. Metal sculptures that embody love's eternity.
  7. Mugs with romantic messages embedded round it.
  8. Night lights (soft, dim-hued ones).
  9. Photo albums
  10. Vases.
If you are away from your beloved this Kiss Day, click on these cards and send across your warm Kiss Day wishes and greetings.

Kiss Day Greetings, Kiss Day comments, kiss day ideas for gifts, kiss day gift ideas, top ten gift ideas, top ten gifts

Send Kiss Day eCard
More Kiss Day Comments



Kiss Day Greetings, Kiss Day comments, kiss day ideas for gifts, kiss day gift ideas, top ten gift ideas, top ten gifts

Send Kiss Day eCard
More Kiss Day Comments

Labels: ,

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 2:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings