Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Humor in Love!!
Monday, April 9, 2007
Humor is like spice: the right amount can make a delicacy out of a bland meal. That's right, I said, "the right amount." So when it comes to using humor with your loved ones, why take a chance? Use a humorous love quote from this page to season your words with the right amount of humor.

Thyra Smater Winsolow
Platonic love is love from the neck up.

Rogers Willson
It doesn't much signify whom one marries, for one is sure to find out next morning it was someone else.

Edgar Watson Howe
A woman might as well propose: her husband will claim she did.

John Updike
Every marriage tends to consist of an aristocrat and a peasant.

Frank Zappa
I detest 'love lyrics.' I think one of the causes of bad mental health in the United States is that people have been raised on 'love lyrics.'

Bill Cosby
For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.

Honoré de Balzac
Great love affairs start with champagne and end with tisane.

Ray Bandy
Honeymoon: A short period of doting between dating and debating.

Johnny Carson
I know you've been married to the same woman for 69 years. That is marvelous. It must be very inexpensive.


Send this Crazy Love eCard !



H. L. Mencken
To be in love is merely to be in a state of perceptual anesthesia - to mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

David Bissonette
I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

Beverly Nichols
Marriage: a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters written in prose.

Henry Louis Mencken
Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't, they'd be married too.

Helen Rowland
When you see what some girls marry; you realize how they must hate to work for a living.

Anonymous
They're almost inseparable. Sometimes it takes ten people to separate them.

Anonymous
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

Lord Dewar
Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

Helen Rowland
A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth… and endures all the rest.

Helen Rowland
In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice which is still very much practiced.


Send this Crazy Love eCard !

Labels:

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 2:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings