Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Celebrate the Lady Luck Day!!
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Lady Luck is a personification of luck that is often involved in gambler's superstitions: both mentioned in sayings and invoked by good luck charms. It's Lady Luck Day! So collect all the good luck charms and Lady Luck is sure to smile on you. Send cute and warm, good luck cards to wish your friends/ family/ loved ones a whole lot of luck.

My Lady Luck ! Compliment your sweetheart with this ecard

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !


Someone As Special As You... Make your sweetheart feel special with this ecard

Send this eCard !

Labels:

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 5:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings