Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Keeping Love Alive After Marriage!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Making your partner feel special every day is the key to keeping your relationship strong and fresh. This is a lesson discovered by many when their marriages started to flounder. A lot of of counseling, and contact with hundreds of happy couples that they try to put their relationship back in track. Here is something which helped everyone.

1. Talk to each other.
2. Flirt.
3. Get stupid together.
4. Declare your independence.
5. Share a spiritual moment.

Spice up your lives by sending these cards to each other!!


Send this eCard !




Send this eCard !

Labels:

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 7:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings