Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Ways to Say I Love You In various language
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Have you been looking for romantic and provocative ways to say “I Love You” to your special partner? There are numerous different and creative ways to say “I Love You,” but have you ever thought about memorizing “I Love You” in as many foreign languages as possible?

Imagine someone whispering to you “Je t’aime” or “Te amo” or “Aloha wau ia ‘oe.” You’d be intrigued, interested, and pleased, wouldn’t you? Well, try several foreign language translations of “I Love You” with a special person in your life and see what happens. Irrespeactive of the language Its True that the Language of Love is Universal.

Love Memories Ecard

Send this eCard !



Afrikaans – Ek is lief vir jou

American – Have a beer

Australian – ‘ave another

Arabic – Ana Ahebak / Ana Bahibak

Cantonese – Ngo Oi Nei

Chinese – Gnoy oy na

Danish – Jeg eisker dig

Dutch – Ik hou van jou

English – I love you

Finnish – Mina rakastan sinua

French – Je t’aime / Je t’adore

German – Ich liebe Dich

Greek – S’agape

Hawaiian – Aloha wau ia ‘oe

Hebrew – Ani ohevet ota

Indonesian – Saya cinta padamu

Italian – Ti amo

Japanese – Anata wa, dai suki desu

Korean – Sa Lang Hae / Na No Sa Lan Hei

Mandarin – Wo Ai Ni

Norwegian – Jeg eisker deg

Persian – Tora Doost Darem

Romanian – Te iubesc

Russian – Ya tebya liubliu

Spanish – Te quiero / Te amo / Yo amor tu

Swahili – Naku panda

Swedish – Jag alskar dig

Swiss German – Ch-ha di garn

Tagolog – Mahal kita / Inilbig kita

Turkish – Seni seviyorum

Vietnamese – Toi yeu em



The Language of Love

Send this eCard !




Do some of the translations above look interesting? Pick out your favorites, then find a good pronouncing dictionary in order to get the sound of the phrase as accurate as possible.

After all, you don’t want “Je t’adore” to sound like “Shut the door.” That would have an entirely different meaning

Guest Blogger :Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Garry_Gamber
posted by Linda Ringwood @ 1:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings