Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Three most favorite Love Song Album
Friday, March 23, 2007
If you are looking out for a good collection of romantic songs as a gift for your loved one or for your personal hearing, these are the three most favorite love song albums.

Everlasting Love Songs

Love Album

And this one is a li'l retro, yet one of my favorites....

Billie Holiday

And here's the video that I was watching sometime ago...enjoy!!



Doncha miss out on these cards...

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !




Send this eCard !

Labels:

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 3:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings