Love Quote of the Day
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.
Love Meter
+
(Your Name)

=
(Lover's Name)



Zodiac Match

Love Songs: Part 1
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Love songs are a fundamental part of pop music. Most of us can think of particular songs we associate with the love relationships of our lives. Here are the top 5 love songs that deal with that giddy first flush of love - the crush. Songs are listed in alphabetical order by the name of the artist. Enjoy them.

Paul Anka- Puppy Love

Beatles- I wanna hold your hand

Mariah Carey- Fantasy

Carpenter- Close to you

Maddona - Crazy For you

Dedicate these lovely songs to your loved ones along with these beautiful ecards.


Send this eCard !



Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

posted by Linda Ringwood @ 2:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Linda Ringwood
Home: New York City, New York, United States
About Me: I am a simple gal with a great passion for music and reading.Basically, I read all that I lay my hands on,but my favorite remains horrors and mysteries.I love hanging out with my friends occasionally, but my family comes first! Apart from that, movies fascinate me.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
© 2005 Love Greetings